Our floodlight column is suitable for floodlighting installation in larger area lighting requirement for both public and commercial applications, it allows for multiple and larger lighting fixtures to be attached to the pole. These are typically 400W to 2000W luminaires.
Galvapole has been a recognized leader in the production of floodlight column. Our engineering department has proven experiences in the design of the floodlight column, taking into consideration wind speed, luminaire size, weight and quantity.
- Octagonal tapered column
- Unique headframe design with a central fixing point and a elongated flexible point enabling the floodlight to be rotated freely
- Climbing rungs type start from 1.5m from ground level
- Conforms to Standard:
Pole design BS EN 40 Material BS EN 10025 S275/JIS G3101 SS400 Welding BS 5135 Galvanizing BS 729 / ISO 1461
- Height from 6m to 15m
- Flanged Mounted type or Planted type
- With or without Climbing Rungs
- Various type of headframe to suit the quantity of floodlights required
- Standard headframe (HF) : HF1, HF2, HF3 and HF4
- Sports facilities
- Car park
- Loading area