Galvapole Street Lighting Columns are available in your choice of standard mounting heights for either single or multiple fixture mounting or arm/bracket arrangements.
Our street lighting columns are designed and manufactured for durability, corrosion resistance, and visual appeal. We begin with the highest-quality materials for our steel designs to fabricate poles and supports that meet your specifications and exceed your expectations for street lighting and a number of other applications.
- Octagonal tapered column
- Certified by SIRIM QAS INTERNATIONAL.
- Approved by JABATAN KERJA RAYA MALAYSIA.
- Conforms to Standard:
Pole design BS EN 40 Material BS EN 10025 S275 / JIS G3101 SS400 Welding BS 5135 Galvanizing BS 729 / ISO 1461
- Height from 6m to 12m
- Flange mounted or planted type
- Variable arm length from 0.125m to 3.0m with single or double arm type
- Variable spigot size from 35mm to 60mm.
- Residential subdivisions
- Commercial development